My First Animation =) My First Animation =)

Too short, Music glitchy

Since this is your first animation, I wasn't expecting too much. But there is a few things that did bother me:

1: Was rather short
2: Music doesn't stop and restart at the end.
3: There could have been a "Play Again?" button.

Try to improve on these three things on your next animation then work up from there.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Cool, but could have been better.

It was way to short. The previous Bunny Kills were much longer. Otherwise, it was a overall great animation.

Mottis responds:

Actually, this movie is approximately 14 and a half minutes long, which makes it the longest bunnykill movie by far.
Maybe it's just that you enjoyed it so much that time went past quickly? :3

Block Knocker Block Knocker

Interesting Concept

Pretty neat game, I just wish there was a way to end the simulation time without having to wait for it to end itself. When I fail and want to try again I have to wait for the time to run out until I can try again.

Also it would have been nice to have a bit more distinction between the anti-grav areas and normal walls.

The game itself seems a bit easy, I was able to go through all 28 levels without breaking a sweat.

Otherwise, its a fun game.

ThDrk-Defense ThDrk-Defense

Seriously?

I sure hope this was some kind of cruel, sarcastic joke because this flash was abysmal. I waited through about one and half minutes of slow scrolling text that I could not skip only to be presented with a picture of a head with crudely drawn arms and legs, with instructions to click on crudely drawn pictures of clocks. By clicking these clocks, they begin to bleed and lose what passes for limbs. I could have made this in less than thirty minutes. If you were truly, truly serious about this flash, put at the VERY least (bare minimum, possibly even below the minimum) 2 hours of work into it. Make is seem like you actually care about your work, and you might fare better in the portal.

EtchASketchClock responds:

Says the guy who made 3 versions of a game where you try not to let your mouse touch a bunch of circles.

LEGO Galaxy City Getaway LEGO Galaxy City Getaway

Spyhunter...

Reminds me of the old arcade version of spyhunter. Good stuff.

Retroville Retroville

The Loop

It loops perfectly! That's something I don't hear very often on Newgrounds.

Triple Gear Triple Gear

Now this is fast...

Nice and fast, perfect. Nice job.

Blunt Xtc - The First Time Blunt Xtc - The First Time

Nice

Great song, I can really hear the sounds pounding from 1:04 to 1:46.

It reminds me of Megaman for some reason.

BluntXtc responds:

...megaman XD
thanks man, play it loud and do not forget to show this track to your friends...